Scaffolding Company South London
Our scaffolding company in South London focus on setting the benchmark for high quality scaffolding throughout all of the London boroughs and surrounding areas.
SSA Scaffolding Ltd is a Wimbledon based scaffolding company in South London striving for perfection on every single project undertaken. Our contractors are CHAS accredited, Construction Line certified and Safe Contractor approved to give our customers ultimate piece of mind.
Our Process If You Hire Us:
Step 1 – Tendering
- Our contractors will carefully scout through the site where the scaffolding will be erected, giving advice where necessary. We will then use all of this information collected to create the most accurate free quotation for the required scaffolding works.
Step 2 – Scaffold Design & Planning
- As our scaffolding company focuses on being completely health and safety compliant, we undergo a full risk assessment to ensure the scaffold will be safe and secure for anyone using it.
Step 3 – Scaffold Erection
- You will have your very own scaffold supervisor on site when we start erecting the scaffold. Our scaffolding team will work as quickly as we can and hand over certificates upon each platform completion (if necessary).
Step 4 – Regular Assistance & Inspections
- We will regularly undergo scaffolding safety inspections and audits. If there is anything that we feel could jeopardise safety, will will make the necessary alterations. Some of the most common things we look for is checking all scaffolding boards are in place, making sure the edge protection is correctly positioned, no overloaded areas on the scaffold itself, etc.
Step 5 – Completion & Dismantling
- Our scaffolding contractors will arrive on an agreed date to dismantle the scaffold structure safely without any damage to the structure. The scaffold will be loaded into the SSA Scaffolding Ltd vehicles and taken away swiftly. Any debris or loose fittings will also be loaded and taken with us.
Our Vore Values